Federation of Master Builders Membership
Federation of Master Builders
Adept is pleased to confirm that we are now fully registered members of the highly recognised construction trade association The Federation of Master Builders.
After a series of stringent inspections of our company plus submission of company information and documentation we passed the final stage to become members on the 5th August 2014.
Below is a list of FMB standards and qualifying criteria that Adept complies with:
- Have signed the TrustMark license
- Have had an inspection on a job in progress on joining and on a completed development every three years thereafter
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- VAT registration (if applicable)
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Adept Concepts UK Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)
Adept is extremely happy to now have our company endorsed as a quality building company with appropriate insurances and guarantees that will now give all potential customers peace of mind when dealing with Adept for any of their property projects.